Drop Calendar into a diagram when you need it. Best for when you are making plans using Mind Map.
1.0.4 (Feb. 2, 2014)
How to Install
- Download the Plug-in file by clicking the blue Download button at the top of this page.
- Drag the downloaded .jar file to an open instance of Astah. A pop-up will appear asking you to confirm the installation, choose [Yes].
- If the pop-up below opens, restart Astah.
The [Plugin] menu exists in Astah version 7.2 or later.
- If you see the [Drop in Calendar] option under [Tools], the installation is complete!
How to Use
- Open a diagram and go to [Tools] – [Drop in Calendar]. A calendar window appears.
- If you click the date on the calendar, the date will be highlighted in blue.
- Click [Commit] button to paste the calendar on a diagram as an image.
- Once the calendar is pasted, you can use it as an image file.
Back to Plugin List
- Calendar cannot be imported as an image on CRUD or Traceability Map.
What are you looking for?