Visualize your software design in Astah instantly from your repository like Github, Bitbucket with just a drag and drop! Also import .java files via a drag and drop is available!
1.0.3 (Aug.18, 2015)
How to Install
- Download the Plug-in file by clicking the blue Download button at the top of this page.
- After the download is complete, drag the downloaded .jar file to an open instance of Astah. A pop-up will appear asking you to confirm installation, choose [Yes].
- If the pop-up below opens, restart Astah.
The [Plugin] menu exists in Astah version 7.2 or later.
How to Use
- Open an existing Class Diagram, or create a new one.
- Access the URL of the source code repository like Github, Bitbucket, Google Project hosting..etc.
- Drag-and-drop the URL into the Class Diagram, or you can directly drag-and-drop the .java files to the Class Diagram.
- A Class Diagram will be generated with all the imported source code automatically.
Download Old Versions
Back to Plugin List
||Version 6.6.4 or later
What are you looking for?