Import your Mind Map files from FreeMind into an Astah.
0.3.0 (Dec. 19, 2013)
How to Install
- Download the Plug-in file by clicking the blue Download button at the top of this page.
- After the download is complete, drag the downloaded .jar file to an open instance of Astah. A pop-up will appear asking you to confirm installation, choose [Yes].
- If the pop-up below opens restart Astah.
The [Plugin] menu exists in Astah version 7.2 or later.
- If you see the [Import FreeMind Files] option under [Tools] – [Mindmap], installation is complete!
How to Use
- Go to [Tools] – [Mindmap] – [Import FreeMind Files] and select your .mm files (you can import more than one .mm files too).
- FreeMind map will be imported as an Astah Mind Map. All the hyperlinks will be imported also.
Back to Plugin List
What are you looking for?