Make agile project planning easier by making a Mind Map of your JIRA issues.
What is “Mindmap planning”?
1.0.3 (July 1, 2014)
How to Install
- Download the Plug-in file by clicking the blue Download button at the top of this page.
- After the download is complete, drag the downloaded .jar file to an open instance of Astah. A pop-up will appear asking you to confirm installation, choose [Yes].
- If the pop-up below opens, restart Astah.
The [Plugin] menu exists in Astah version 7.2 or later.
- If you see the [Mindmap planning] option under [Tools], the installation is complete!
How to Use
- Select [Tools] – [Mindmap planning] – [Import JIRA Issues].
- Configure the connection setting to JIRA and set Root topic and sub topic from the drop-down list.
Sample 1: Iteration as a Root and Issues as sub topics
Sample 2: Iteration planning, see (Mindmap Planning)
What are you looking for?