Add [XMI Import] menu in Astah to import model information of Class diagrams via XMI (version 2.1 or later).
2.2.2 (Jan. 14, 2015)
How to Install
- Download the Plug-in file by clicking the blue Download button at the top of this page.
- After the download is complete, drag the downloaded .jar file to an open instance of Astah. A pop-up will appear asking you to confirm installation, choose [Yes].
- If the pop-up below opens, restart Astah.
The [Plugin] menu exists in Astah version 7.2 or later.
- If you see the [XMI] under [Tools], that means your installation is complete!
How to Use
- Create or open a project file, go to [Tools] – [XMI] – [Import XMI].
- Select xmi file from the file chooser and click [Import].
- “Import Completed” message appears if the load of XMI completes.
Back to Plugin List
- XMI version 2.1 and later is supported.
- This loads model information only. Diagram and presentation information won’t be imported.
- Notations may appear differently when you import XMI that was exported by other tools.
- Association end’s visibility setting, TemplateBinding and Template Parameter won’t be imported.
- Attribute visibility isn’t supported in Astah version 6.6.4.
What are you looking for?