Convert your Astah diagrams to text-format to represent diagrams in yUML tools.
0.2.1 (Jan. 17, 2014)
How to Install
- Download the Plug-in file by clicking the blue Download button at the top of this page.
- After the download is complete, drag the downloaded .jar file to an open instance of Astah. A pop-up will appear asking you to confirm installation, choose [Yes].
- If the pop-up below opens restart Astah.
The [Plugin] menu exists in Astah version 7.2 or later.
- If you see the [yUML] option under [Tools], the installation is complete!
How to Use
- Open a project file that includes the diagrams you want to convert to yUML and then go to [Tools] – [yUML] – [Convert to yUML diagrams].
- [yUML diagram viewer] appears. By clicking [Copy], you can copy the text that represents the diagram for yUML.
Back to Plugin List
What are you looking for?